The Tampa Solar Company: Residential Solar Installation Tampa FL
The Tampa Solar Company is the experts in residential solar installation of Tampa, Florida. If you're a homeowner looking to remodel your property or are a developer looking for new methods to make investments, we can offer you complete solar solutions that will help you achieve your building goals. Explore our offerings today and let us demonstrate how we can turn your solar dreams into reality.
What is a Solar Panel? How do they work?
A solar panel converts sunlight into electricity. Every solar cell is linked to make a panel. If the sun shines on the solar panel solar cells, they absorb sunlight and generate an electric field. The electric field triggers electrons to move through the cells, creating an electrical current. The current travels through the cell into an external circuit, where it is utilized to power appliances or for charging batteries.
Solar panels are typically made of silicon which is a semiconductor material. When sunlight hits silicon, it triggers the release of electrons. The electrons travel through the material and create an electric current. Solar panels also have conductors made of metal such as copper which helps in collecting the electrons and carry them to the external circuit.
Different types of Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground Mounted Solar Panel Installation
2. Roof Mounted Solar Panel Installation
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground mounted solar panel installation: Ground-mounted solar panels are generally employed when there is a large area of space on the property, and can be set up in any type of terrain. Solar panels are installed on racks or frames that are placed in the ground. They can also be aligned to maximize exposure to sunlight. Ground-mounted solar panels are more complicated than pole or roof mounted systems, and generally require the assistance of a professional installer.
2. Roof-mounted solar panel installation The solar panels are placed on racks or frames that are fixed to the roof, and can be oriented so that they are exposed to the sun. Roof-mounted solar panels are less complicated than ground-mounted systems and can be installed by homeowners who have some DIY experience.
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation: Pole mounted solar panel installations are typically employed when there is a limited space available on the property, and can be installed in any terrain. Solar panels are placed on racks or frames that attach to poles. They are also placed in a way that they receive the maximum sun exposure. Pole-mounted solar panels are more complex than roof mounted or ground mounted ones.
Pros and Cons of a Residential Solar Installation
While a residential solar system could assist you in reducing your electric bill however, there are also some disadvantages. Here are some of the pros and cons of installing solar panels at your home:
Eliminate or reduce your electric bills
Increase the worth of your home
Reduce your dependence on fossil fuels in order to save the planet
Solar panels could last for for decades provided they are properly maintained
The installation costs could be costly in the beginning.
Regular cleaning and maintenance are required.
You may not be able produce the power you require in peak demand times
-May not be eligible for certain government incentives
Tampa Solar Company: A Mini History
Solar Energy has been used for long periods of time. The first recorded use of solar energy occurred in 1767 by Swiss scientist Horace de Saussure. He used the solar collector to heat the air in a closed area. In 1839, French physicist Edmund Becquerel discovered the photovoltaic effect which forms the basis of the modern day solar cell. In 1883, Charles Fritts built the first solar cell that worked with selenium. Solar cells were first utilized in a practical application in 1953, when they were put to use on the Vanguard I satellite.
Brothers Michael and David Yellin founded Tampa Solar Company in 2006. The company is an expert in solar installation for residential homes and has installed more than 3,000 systems across the Tampa Bay region. The company is Florida's biggest residential solar installer. It has been featured in Solar Power World magazine as in ABC Action News.
Why should you choose Tampa Solar Company? Tampa Solar Company?
Tampa Solar Company Tampa Solar Company is the right choice if you are considering residential solar installations in Tampa, FL. Here are just a few reasons:
1. We're a family-owned, local company with more than 25 years of experience within the solar sector.
2. We are passionate about helping our customers save money on energy costs.
3. We offer a free consultation to help you determine if solar is right for your home and requirements.
4. We only use the best quality materials and installers, therefore you can be assured in your investment.
5. We have a A+ score from the Better Business Bureau, so you can be sure that we're a business that you can trust.
6. We have financing options to allow solar to be affordable for everyone.
7. Our staff is friendly and professional, and we're committed to providing excellent customer service.
Name The Tampa Solar Company Florida
Address Tampa Bay, Florida